We’re currently hiring for these positions.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to [email protected].
1) Teacher (Evangel Student Care Centre)
- Assist with the development of the ESCC daily programme to meet the needs of the children.
- Provide a safe, enriching, engaging environment for students to learn and feel supported.
Manage classroom discipline and ensure children follow the daily time table, rules and regulations of the Centre.
Ensure children take their meals and showers.
Teach and guide children during homework supervision time. Mark children’s assessment books promptly.
Supervise the children closely during free play time.
Plan and conduct school holiday activities.
Work with parents to support their children’s daily attendance at ESCC. Provide feedback to parents on children’s academic and behavioral matters.
- Assist the Supervisor on compliance of all the terms and conditions set by MSF and NEA in the daily operation of ESCC.
Assist in administrative matters of the centre including fee collection, subsidy application, students’ registration, compliance with governmental rules and regulations.
Assist to publicise and promote ESCC and in building the profile of ESCC.
- Provide support and guidance to volunteers involved in the programme.
Attend case discussions, supervision and consultancy sessions with Supervisor and Executive Director.
Any additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor or the Executive Director.